Friday, January 9, 2009

first week of winter 2009



On Monday, I went back to Kindermusik and finally I'm not the only boy anymore, eventhough it is nice to be surrounded by girls :) It's been 2 years now I'm in Kindermusik, and I really enjoy it, and couldn't wait to go and wear the Kindermusik t'shirt.


Tuesday, I stayed at home because Mommy had to babysit Andrew and Alexander. We really had a great time together. Once again, when Mommy and Alexander's mom prayed, Xander went to the potty and I followed him there. This time when Mommy checked on us, Xander sat on the potty and poop, while I sat on the sink counter waiting for Xander to finish, and Mommy told me to go out. But when Xander's mom asked him to go back and flush, I followed him and we ended up pee pee together :)


Wednesday, I went to Matt's house in the morning for a short time then picked up tante Yiklit and go to Kayla's house with Mommy and tante Yiklit, and then we had lunch at Taste of Bali with tante Meme, tante Pauline, Om Piauw, tante Gun, Matthew and Mike. I ate rice, gudeg and risol, with a cup of strawberry juice, yumm..

In the evening I played with Daddy and tante Janet and tante Ria.


Thursday morning, I went to Xander's house for playgroup. It was great to meet again some of my friends like Clara, Connor, Evelyn, Hope, Avery, Caroline, baby Brandon and baby Owen. Connor's mom brought some brownies to celebrate Connor's 6th birthday. And we're all got a goodie bags, filled with fun stuff, and one of them is the tattoo stickers.

Then we stopped by at Matt's house again because Mommy left some food there :)

In the evening I went to Meijer with Daddy to get some blinds for window covering. We broke our ritual on Thursday evening, because Daddy usually brings me to Sam's Club :)


Friday, I just played at home the whole day, singing and playing guitar, learning to write ABCs, playing with Mommy and took the picture of my tattoo :)

I played again with Matthew and Meme in the evening because Mommy had a biblestudy.


So that's my first week of winter 2009 quarter...

1 comment:

Johannes Setiabudi said...

Hehehehe - emang cool - kayak bapaknya