Sunday, December 14, 2008

my 3rd birthday party

(I'm ready for party!)

couldn't wait for this in weeks :) Mommy promised me to get a spiderman cake, so we went to Kroger 2 days before to pick out a cake for me. I was confused when we didn't bring the cake home. Mommy said we'll pick it up on Sunday. Tante Shien also made me the spiderman cupcakes, so yuuummmyy... eventhough the icing color turned out to be pink, because tante Shien didn't want to put a lot of coloring on them :)


Daddy went out in the morning to pick up the cake and got me an Incredible's Birthday balloon!


(goodie bags for my friends)

I couldn't wait for my party to get started, and then Quinny came with his dad, mom and uncle. He brought a gift that would be a surprise for me :). Then some of friends came by like Andrew, Matthew, Michael, Abby, Gavin, Jacelyn, Adithe, Glen and Sammy. Daddy's and Mommy's friends were there too. It was a blast to have some of my friends came for my birthday, and they all brought some special presents for me.


The food is also great. Mommy made macaroni schottel (it's Grandma's recipe), oma Aychu made mie goreng, om Dudud made martabak telor, tante Bebe made chili dog nachos, Matt's grandma made some corn soup, and tante Ria made a delicious desert of konyaku jelly with cocopandan syrup and condense milk.


We had time for making crafts after lunch. We made Christmas ornaments that you could put your picture on it. And my friends made that for me too.


(craft time)

The best part is when Mommy and tante Shien brought the cake out. The one we picked has a Spiderman candle on it, and tante Shien's cupcakes were spectacular. It has this little Spiderman on top of each cupcake. Then, finally.. I blew the candle.. yaaayyy I'm 3 years old.





When the time for picture came, you know how hard it would be to get together all kids in all good postition, but we get the best that we can :)


(opening the gifts)

Thanks to all my friends for coming to my party, also daddy's and mommy's friends who helped with the food and everything. I had a wonderful time.




No comments: