Tuesday, December 2, 2008

our christmas tree is up!

yaaay! Our Christmas tree is up and bright. I love it.

I couldn't wait yesterday when Mommy told me we're going to put our Christmas tree up.
And just after nap, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the basement to get the tree and the ornaments. I helped to carry the ornament, clean-up the space, and my favorite thing is I put the 'star' tree top by my self. Mommy and I were very busy putting things on the tree, and Daddy was busy taking my pictures :) But, Daddy hasn't take the picture of the finished tree.



I really looove my Christmas tree, because all of my little soft toys are up, and all the big fluffy soft toys are under the tree.

It is nice and bright. Mommy even put the boombox behind the tree, so I could start to learn some of Christmas songs.


I even start to read Christmas story with Mommy & Daddy. I am more excited about Christmas than my birthday next week.


( Half finished tree)

No comments: