Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my 3rd birthday!

woo hooo...
Today is my 3rd birthday. I am so exciting that I become more and more independent. I'm proudly announce that I'm 99.9% potty trained :) I never wear diapers anymore except during the night, or in some cases that Mommy thought I needed to. I can go to the potty on my own at home. I can wear clothes, socks and shoes, even buttoned my shirt. I always brush my teeth my self every night. I help Mommy hold the door, sweep the kitchen floor, and many other things.
I can spell my name, read most of the alphabets and numbers, know right or left (but I still mix it up sometimes :)), I say please, thank you, excuse me. I am very patient on every grocery trip. And the big accomplishment that had been my struggles are sleeping on my own bedroom and going to Xenos.

Everytime Daddy or Mommy asks me what I want for my birthday, I always ask for a Spiderman cake :) Mommy doesn't really like the idea, because I know nothing about Spiderman or any other superheros. But she'll go with me after Daddy insisted too.

Today I woke up early to say goodbye to tante Janet who's leaving to Jakarta. I'll miss her, eventhough I'll see her again in a couple weeks.
Grandma, Grandpa and Ommy called to say happy birthday to me, and I talk about Spiderman with Grandma that Mommy didn't know.
I'm so happy that today I got some presents from tante Janet: Rheneas and the Dinosaur (a motorized Thomas & Friends), a shirt, outerwear, a sandal, a Jeep control car and a birthday balloon. Wooww..

I also thank Daddy and Mommy who brought me some extention tracks for my rare set of Thomas & Friends. It's the blue track with some motorized trains. Daddy put up the tracks in my bedroom. It is so cool. I'll ask Daddy to take a picture and show you all.
Mommy got me a small monster truck Spiderman from the Dollar Tree when we're up shopping for some goodies. Nice buy :)

Mommy was very busy today. She made some cupcakes, wingko and klepon for my playgroup tomorrow. I help a little bit. Put the cup liners into the pan, pour the sprinkles, and check-out the wingko in the oven and tell Mommy when it's done.
Then we prepared the goodie bags together. It's a surprise so i can't tell you here :)

In the evening, we went to City Barbeque with Daddy, Mommy and om Richard. Om Richard gave us a free full slab coupon. So Daddy only paid $9 for the 3 side dishes and 2 drinks.

Later, Andrew and his dad came over and brought me a set of Christmas train, so I can put them under my Christmas tree. Yaayy! Thank you, Andrew. It was a great day today, especially because I get a sugar rush by eating some sweets when packing the goodie bags and drank the sweet ice tea from City Barbeque :)

Thanks Bebe and Dudud who tried to call me, but I didn't want to talk :) I just don't like to talk on the phone sometimes.

Tonight, Mommy and I prayed and giving thanks for all the best 3 years of my life. I am very thankful for having Daddy & Mommy who love me so much and also Grandpas, Grandma, Aunties, Uncles, and all Daddy & Mommy's friends who spoiled me sometimes :)

That's my 3rd birthday today.

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Happy Birthday Koko Jon. We can't wait to see you at your bday party.

Abigail and Gavin