Thursday, December 11, 2008

a day after my 3rd birthday

8.45 am: doctor's visit...
I did a very great job at the doctor's office. I answered all the nurse's questions about my knowledge and abilities :) She asked whether I'm a boy or a girl, how old I am, can I stand on one foot, do I wear clothes on my own, and some other questions for Mommy like how much milk do I drink a day, how long do I sleep, am I a picky eater, and do I speak well... ofcourse :) but dr.Francis encourage me to speak Indonesian at home.
I checked out the drawers at the exam room while waiting on dr.Francis. I was going to get the the stethoscope out but Mommy said no and I only can get the wooden stick for checking on my mouth :)

When dr.Francis examined my belly, I felt a little ticklis :) She checked on my eyes, mouth and ears. And she gave Mommy some medication for my pimple. I am at more than 50% percentile on weight and height. dr.Francis said I'm a pretty tall boy.
I didn't pay attention when dr.Francis said I will get a flushot and a hepatitis vaccine today. Mommy just told me that the nurse will give me some medication through my nose. I was a little bit nervous about that. So she sprayed on my nose and I refused it the second shot, but they made me to get it anyway.
Then I had to laydown to get the vaccine. And surprisingly, it only sting a little bit. The nurse said I did an excellent job and didn't cry at all. She told me I can pick 2 prizes. I followed her while Mommy getting all the papers and coats. There're several things to pick, but I took 2 small yo-yos with a snowflake on each, and I gave one to Wyatt later on.


9.30 am: off to Wyatt's house for playgroup....
Jinx, Wyatt's black lab greet us and sniffing on my face, but it didn't bother me. He's a nice dog. I was the first one there. Then Caroline and her baby brother Michael came, Andrew, Alexander, Hope, Avery, Connor and his baby brother Owen, and Clara.
They're all sang happy birthday to me while we enjoyed our lunch. And Mommy gave a cupcake for each of us, and finished in seconds :), a box of wingko and klepon for each mom, and goodie bags for all my friends.
Wyatt gave me a pair of waterproof gloves and a motorized dinosaur for my birthday present.
12.15pm we're off to go home, and I was very sleepy and went straight to bed for nap.
Later I will spend the whole evening with Daddy, and couldn't wait for my birthday party on Sunday :)

No comments: