Tuesday, January 27, 2009

goodies from grandma






As usual, when some of Mommy & Daddy's friends are going back to Indonesia, I always get plenty of things from Grandma An & Grandpa Dicky. From nice clothes & accesories, snacks, toys, and many more. Last time Grandma An asked tante Janet and om Surya to bring lots of cool stuff to me. I got a set of Spiderman costume, Spiderman and Thomas & Friends' bath towel, Bali's clothes, 2 soccer's shirts & pants from Ommie, Cars outerwear from auntie Christie, some cool tops from Grandma Yayuk, Tokyo Hard Rock cafe t-shirt from auntie Titin, and lots of sprinkles and konyaku :) I think there're several more stuff, but I couldn't remember :)





I really looove my Spiderman costume that I want to wear it all the time, but Mommy doesn't allowed me to wear outside because it's winter :( The tops (gasing) are played a lot. Even Matt loves them.







I pray every night to give thanks to Jesus who blesses me so much with a loving and caring families and realtives, and also Daddy & Mommy's friends who always have spots for my stuff :)


I also pray that by having plenty of toys I can share them to my friends.


I always confess to God about all my bad attitudes during the day, but I'm very grateful that God love me so much and forgives all my bad attitudes :)