Friday, January 30, 2009

i like veggie!





can you believe me??? i like eating veggie now?? :)



I think it's because a couple weeks ago I had consipation. Very bad. I had to sit on the potty for maybe almost an hour, to wait for the pedialax working. It should works in minutes, but somehow it didn't, and I was crying because it hurt when I try to push :)


I fell asleep on the potty while Mommy holding me. And I kept going back and forth to the potty after nap. So uncomfortable. But finally I felt relieve :)


Anyway, Mommy told me I got constipation because I don't want to eat veggie, that's why I wanna start eating it now.



I start to eat steamed carrot and dip it into ketchup with rice and fish sticks, then I had a full lunch of healthy food 2 days ago. I had white rice with crispy chicken fingers (Mommy made it, so delicious :)), steamed brocolli with garlic, and plenty of ketchup. I ate amost double the portion! And Mommy & I made strawberry milkshake. I helped putting the strawberries into the blender and pour the milk. So goood...



And yesterday, I ate labu siyem with again, chicken fingers and lots of ketchup :)... amazing, isn't it? :)

Hopefully I can continue on this good habit :)

Mommy took some pictures of me, because it needs to be celebrated, hahaha..




No comments: