Thursday, January 29, 2009

calumet, here I come!


Last Monday, on the 26th, I went to Calumet Christian School (one of Xenos' schools). Daddy & Mommy told me that I will go to school there, so we're going to check it out, and Andrew and his parents came too. Yaaayy!
First thing when we got there makes me excited... there're pretzels, chocolates, M&Ms and other snacks, a very good start :)
Then we went to the gym to hear the director says about the school. I didn't hear and catch anything since I was playing on my seat, and looking at other kids :)
After that, we went to the preschool classroom to meet the teachers and see the class, and I was surprised that the teacher was also surprised and called my name, "Jonathan?". It turnes out that Miss Kelly is the supervisor of the Oasis, my Sunday school program at Xenos. So she knows me :) What a great thing!
When Miss Kelly gave out some information about the class, I was busy playing with Andrew and other kids. I loveeee the class.. lots of toys, books and interesting things.

It's nice to know that Daddy & Mommy already know some people at the school, that's comforting :)

It's gonna be a while until I go to school there, .. September... couldn't wait...

No comments: