Saturday, April 25, 2009

k a l a h a r i






I go to Kalahari Waterpark Resorts this weekend. It is an indoor waterpark, and the biggest in the US! It is totally awesome!



Mommy thought I won't like it, since I don't really like water, but it is full of fun actually, especially Andrew brings his 2 squirt guns.




It's only 2 nights there, but many things to do and see besides the waterpark. Play some games (I shoot some sharks and insects, basketball, spider stomp, carousel, etc), play at children area, walk around the hotel with nice view, feeding some ducks, pony rides, meet the white tiger, story time, climbing some animal statues, and playing and eating at the hotel patio, where we can see the outdoor waterpark.


Just see all the pictures and see how fun it is. I'm going to ask grandma and grandpa to go there if they come to visit me this summer :)



No comments: