Friday, April 17, 2009

egg-hunt - lunch date party


I'd call it egg picking, not hunting, since the eggs were laying around everywhere on the grass.


It took a looooong lunch until all the kids were ready to pick up the eggs, since the mommies were very busy eating and talking about the food :) there're plenty of good foods, but I think the most favorable for the kids is the pizza.



When the eggs were set and ready, we're all had to wait for everyone, me, Jacelyn, Nathan, Josh, Andrew, Marcel, Dylan, Kioko, Colin, Gavin and Jayden, then.. off we ran around my backyard, 9 kids and 2 babies. the little kids and babies picked around the deck. It took less than 5 minutes to get all the eggs. I got at least 10 eggs on my basket. Then the best part of egg-hunt began... opening the eggs and enjoying the sweets inside.



.

No comments: