Monday, November 17, 2008

'shoe box' operation christmas child




Mommy told me to participate in Operation Christmas Child from the Samaritan Purse http://www.samaritanspurse.org, it means that I bought and collected toys and other things for my friends who live in another part of the world, who don't have many toys like me. I put them all in a shoe box, but mommy gave me the plastic container so that it can be useful for my friend to keep their toys inside.


I gave toys like cars, ball, doll, binocular, harmonica, crayons, coloring books, toothbrush and toothpaste, fruitsnacks, sandals, socks, t-shirts and some other stuff.


It's pretty hard to do this, because I want them all. Eventhough I already have most of the things, but I want more.


Mommy even wrote the letters for the kids, because I can't write yet.


Hope they like them all and most of all, hope they experience the love of God I share with them.

No comments: