Thursday, November 20, 2008

potty incident

Today, Mommy host the playgroup at home. It's nice because I have to learn to share my toys with my friends. I had some fights over some toys, but it turned out well. The older boys weren't allowed me to play with them, and they even kicked me out from my own bedroom!
But later we're all play together and made some mess around the house, since we couldn't play outside today. It's chilly and windy.
We were playing around the house, the livingroom, my bedroom and in the basement on my 'working area'. I miss some of my friends like Jack, Connor, Megan, Rowen, Aiden, Evelyn and Wyatt because they're in the school now. So today it's only me, Alexander, Caroline, Avery, Hope, baby Brandon and baby Michael. Clara and baby Owen are sick, so they didn't come. It's pretty 'quite' lately, and most of them have to leave early because they go to afternoon school or need to pick up their siblings.

Anyway, around 12.30pm everyone started to leave except Alexander and his mom. I saw Mommy and miss Melissa had a very serious conversation and they're praying, so I thought I wouldn't disturbed them when I need to go to potty. I can do it myself several times, so I just went to the potty without informed Mommy.
Just right after I finished potty, Alexander came to the bathroom looking for me while I was washing my hands, and it ended up we're playing with water. After awhile we had fun together, Mommy and miss Melissa checked on us, and they were surprised and upset to see Alexander took his shirts off and I haven't put my pants on, and we're all wet. I even had the liquid handsoap all over my body, so it's very slippery.
Then when mommy saw the potty, she was very angry, and I was on a time-out right away, so did Alexander. Actually we were putting all stuff into the potty, like 2 rolls of tissue papers, potpouri, straws and plastics from the juice boxes, and even the handsoap bottle!
Alexander and I were very sorry for what we've done, and he had to go home right away, and me... mommy put me on bath and I had a quick lunch and straight to bed for nap.

Hopefully I won't do the same thing again in the future. It was fun, but it wasn't the right thing to do. And I'm just glad that mommy forgives me, eventhough I'm not allowed to have juice boxes for several days because I took the straws into the potty and threw the juiceboxes into the trashcan.

No comments: