Saturday, June 6, 2009

workshop, zoo outing, tricycling, swimming




this morning I went to Home Depot for Kid's workshop. We're making hardware storage for celebrating Father's Day. Today is very special, because not only Daddy who came with me, but also Mommy, tante Pau2, Meme, Tata and Dudud.

It's good that we got the spot on the corner, because we're very crowded.





Then, we're off to the zoo. My kindermusik school had this zoo outing together.


We had a picnic on the shelter next to the river (lots of geese around), then Andrew and I rode the carousel.






I really love summer, there're plenty of things I can do outside.

I rode my tricycle everyday, and now that Mommy has her own bicycle, we ride together every afternoon around the block.


I go swimming almost like 2 or 3 times a week at tante Ria and tante Janet's apartment's pool.
After 3.5 years, finally I love swimming.



No comments: