Thursday, May 7, 2009

carseat accident

One scary thing happened yesterday. Mommy and I were going to Xenos in the morning, and on the way there, Mommy kept checking out on me because it seemed my carseat a little bit wobbly everytime she made a turn. But it didn't bother me at all, I just sat pretty the whole way, until we got off from the highway and made a right turn to Community Park Drive..... my carseat fell over to the side with me stuck on it! I was so shock, Mommy was shock too, but she had to keep driving until we stopped at Xenos Study Center. I was already cry outloud, not because I was hurt, but because I was stuck there and can do nothing. Then Mommy helped me back to the right position again and she was very sorry that thing happened to me and gave me a kiss and wiped my tears.
I stopped crying and continue to go to the Cafe to play with some friends.
Lesson learn: check the carseat harness before leaving.

No comments: