Sunday, May 3, 2009

our favorite place


Bebe asked me and Mommy to join her to go to Hayden Falls this afternoon. It's been awhile I haven't been there.. since last Fall I guess. This is Bebe's favorite place too, so it's very special for us, and it's only 5 minutes from my house.

This is our first trip this year, and the river is flooded, so it is a very big waterfall this time of the year.


It is very challenging to go to the falls, since you have to take a large steps down to the river, and go through some creeks, with rocks, muds, and trees all around, then you'll find the falls.


Last year I can play just under the falls, but not this time. The water falls very hard and the wind blows all the water and mists all over the deck, so everything down the falls is covered with water.

Bebe and I found a spot to play with the water and rocks.



Then we walked up back to check out under the bridge. I usually found some people fishing, but not today. The water is to high. So we walked back and walked along the Hayden Run Street to check out the falls from above.



(view from observation deck)
It was a beautiful place to enjoy. I will go there more often this year, and bring my swimming suits.

No comments: