Thursday, October 30, 2008

red, orange & red leaves, pumpkins, halloween, cold & breezy



fall is coming...



it's nice to see the changes of colors, lots of falling leaves, carving some pumpkins, halloween, feeling warm inside the house and have some fun activities too!



I got the chance to go to a pumpkin patch this year. It was at the Jacquemin Farms http://www.jacqueminfarms.com/ with my school, Kindermusik. Tante Yiklit and Om Dudud came along with us, and we picked a big pumpkin, and 2 small pumpkins for me and Matt.






I took a hayride to the patch and I rode an unused tractor on the sie. It was awesome to see hundreds of pumpkins there. I would picked the biggest pumpkin if I can carry it :)






I watched tante-tante carved the pumpkins. I like the cat better :) Mommy made some cookies with the pumpkins, om Piter cooked pumpkin soup, and Matt's grandma cooked the pumpkin like labu siyem, which I like :)





I went to the zoo early in the morning with my playgroups friends, Alexander, Avery, Hope & Clara. It was pretty chilly in the morning. I have to wear my gloves and hat. There're no more rides except merry go round, because the season is over. I saw some big animals up close, like bison, grizzly bears, moose, eagles and also wolves, sea otters who were very playful.




(Watching the big Bison eating some frozen grass)






(Playing with the Recycle Wheel inside the Habitat Hollow with Clara)

When the Halloween came, I dressed up as a cute little froggy. I went to Glen's house for trick or treat. So many kids and grown-up were dressed up. All my Indonesian friends were dressed up too. They're: Abby the sweet ladybug , Glen the Batman, Sammy the little Nemo, Andrew the Caterpillar, Jacelyn the Pink Unicorn, Matt the little Zebra, and even Michael the sleepy little doggie :) I got a bunch of sweets, but I can eat just 2 pieces :( I had diarrhea a couple days before the halloween. It was fun to go with some friends and collect candies, eventhough I saw some scary decorations with scary sounds and scary people with costumes.













No comments: