Wednesday, October 22, 2008

daddy's birthday



Today, October 22nd is Daddy's birthday.
Last night, when I was ready to snooze, suddenly I heard a loud noise of people singing happy birthday to Daddy as they passed my bedroom. I was shocked and jumped out of the bed. When mommy checked me out, I started to cry. I don't know why, maybe I was in shocked.

Then everyone went down to cut the cake. It was a tiramisu cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (I took some bites for my breakfast this morning, yuumm.. :) When I got back and realized that everyone was there to give a surprise for daddy, suddenly the front door open and I saw om Lester, Piter and Erik saying 'surprise'! And I was shocked and cried out loud again :)
But then it was fun to play with the candles and saw everyone eat the cake and some ate dinner's leftover.

Thank you om Ricat, Dudud, Piauw, Ray, Lester, Piter and Erik, and also my new lovely babysitter, tante Janet :)
It was a surprise and lovely night.. and Daddy asked me to sleep with him last night.





Here's a gadget for daddy, for his love of grilling :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY! love you, nitey nite, sleep tight, sweet dreams...

No comments: