Friday, December 11, 2009

fourth birthday

december 10th 2009... my 4th birthday.


This year we don't have a party, but we still celebrating it in a simple way. Mommy keeps reminding me that birthday is about giving thanks to God and share it with friends, because I keep thinking about the presents :)
Early in the morning, Daddy and Mommy woke me up at 6.30am, and told me to open up some presents. First, I opened the gift from tante Stella. It was a Nutcracker wood toy and a Christmas story book. Then a painting kit and digital painting system from Matthew and Michael. A doctor's kit from Andrew, and I a quitetime book and leapfrog tag system from Meme, tante Ria, Dudud, om Hendy. I also got a color copier from cici Nicole. A first act discovery guitar from grandma & grandpa. From Mommy and Daddy, except lots of love, I got some Legos :)
That's plenty of gifts I have and I need to learn to give thanks and share it with my friends.

I also had a great time at school celebrating my birthday. Mommy & I baked some red velvet cupcakes the night before. I help to put the liners on the pan and tante Rio helped pouring the cake mix into the pan. All my friends were excited knowing it was my birthday and enjoyed the cake. It should be a pirate cake, with some pirate things candles, but Mommy forgot to bring the lighter, so no blowing candles at the school. All my friends sang happy birthday to me. The story time was very special too, it's about the birth of Jesus who was born in a manger without any luxury and fancy things I have now. How blessed I am for having any kind of things and especially having a loving family and friends.
When dismissal, Mommy helped giving out the goodie bags to my friends. Lots of nice little things inside. From KitKat, mini juice, fruitsnacks, a set of little toys (MacQueen for the boys and Princesses/TinkerBell for the girls), gold coin and a pirate tatoo sticker.

The evening I went to Pacemont with Daddy and Mommy for Richard and tante Rina farewell party. It was sad but joyful to see them going back for good and don't know when I can meet them again in the future. I sure will miss them.
I got to play all night long and watching Barney and Friends with Andrew and Matthew. We played at Meme and Sisi's room. Tante Ria baked a cake also and Mommy & Sisi put some creamcheese frosting and sprinkle, then put all the 6 pirate candles on top of it with the '4' candle also. Then everyone sang happy birthday to me and we all blow the candles with my best friends.

I love being 4!






2 comments:

Elta said...

Happy belated bday jon!!! i miss u so much. :)
hugs and kisses from popo... xoxoxo

Helen Santoso said...

thank you popo :) miss you so much!!!!!!