Friday, March 20, 2009

a new helmet



Last night, I went to Dick's with Daddy, to get a new helmet for me riding my bike. Yippiieee!


Daddy told me if I ride the big boy bike, he's gonna get a helmet for me.

I was sooo happy and excited that I couldn't get sleep in the afternoon.

At the store, I tried most of the helmets on the shelves and it was very hard to pick the good one for me. Some of the helmets that I like were very big, so Daddy helped me picked and I got the best that I can get that fits my head. The size is XXS, but Mommy said it still looks too big for my head :)



I put it on all the way home in the car until I fell asleep. Daddy put me into bed and I slept with my helmet next to me.
I woke up early this morning, and just ready to ride my bike with my new helmet :)
It was pretty cold this morning, that's why Mommy didn't get any pictures of me riding the bike on the street. I just reach halfway of the driveway and Mommy told me to stop and take some pictures, then went back inside.
But I don't mind since I still can wear the helmet.