Monday, March 16, 2009

confusing taste



My mommy is very confused about my favorite foods lately. I don't really like the foods that I used to eat before. And sometimes I eat some foods that Mommy thought I wouldn't like it.

Actually, I still like Mac & Cheese with chopped spinach, any kind of pizza, white rice & abon babi, veggie soups, and some other foods, but not as much as before.

This is what I like to eat lately: daun singkong ala padang, plain tortilla or cheese quesadilla, cup noodle, chicken fingers, plain white rice, any kind of veggie that has been chopped thinly, and gudeg.

Some snacks that I will absolutely like besides cereal is anything with chocolate, because I love chocolate. I could eat a piece of fererro roche everyday, and ice cream stick covered with chocolate.



The only fruits I will eat are apples, pears, and bananas.



I don't really like to try new things, but I like variety. That's why Mommy & Daddy try to convince me many times to try some good foods that later on I think I like them.



The only thing that I like since I was born is milk, ofcourse. I still like it very much :)

Milk is the best food/drink ever!

No comments: