Monday, April 4, 2011

backyard adventure




This afternoon the weather is super nice around 60s, and Mommy told me to play outside.
Mommy was doing the laundry, and then I showed up with my pajamas, sweater with my shoes on and a backpack.
Mommy asked me where I am going and why I bring the new backpack. I told Mommy,"I'm going on an adventure!"
Mommy said, "What?". I replied,"Yes, I'm going to explore the nature. I bring my binocular, my journal book and a crayon to draw what I discover, and snack." And Mommy said,"Great, have fun! Don't go too far."
Then off I went, walking down the sidewalk. Then I realized there're not much to explore and it was very windy, so I went back home. I saw Mommy went out bringing the camera and told me to explore the backyard instead, and she came with me. We found some flower buds, moss, and some seedling from the tree. We picked those off, and went back inside, washed my hands and then eat dinner, the soup I helped Mommy making. It's called Bebe's soup.

No comments: