Wednesday, December 22, 2010

new Christmas tradition

Start from this year, 2010, instead of giving gifts (which we've never really done that, except gift exchanged with ICF friends), we are going to have a new tradition: making a Christmas book. Each of us will have a book. Daddy and I are making one page for Mommy, Mommy and I are making one page for Daddy, and Daddy & Mommy are making one for me. So it will be a collection of Christmas memory for all of us. I hope it will be a wonderful Christmas tradition for our family :) A tradition that will bring Christmas spirit that makes us a family to remember the love of God for us.

I need to remember that Christmas is not about the decoration, the tree, Santa Claus, or even the gifts. It's nice to receive some gifts, but the greatest gift God is giving to me, is salvation through Jesus Christ. And I need to receive it personally. I want Jesus to save me, because I still make a lot of bad choices.

For God so loved the world, that He gave his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16,17)

No comments: