Friday, February 12, 2010

chef in the making





One Wednesday morning, Mommy and I try to find someting to do. My school was closed yesterday due to winter storm, and we played inside all day long with Glen, Sammy and Gracie. Today we need to find something fun to do inside, because it was pretty windy outside to play in the snow. So we played some music using my keyboard, belief it or not, I learn quarter notes and eighth notes from Kindermusik class. It gave us an idea from the book we read, ABC Music and Me, and sang the song "Noodle From Scratch', about Sylvia Sheep who makes noodle from scratch with her friends. I asked Mommy what scratch is, so she said why don't we make something from scratch? So, we were going to make muffins from scratch.


There are a lot of ingredients, and Mommy told me to show everything and tell me the process while she recorded me using the Flip :)


It was so much fun mixing the dry ingredients, stirring the batter, putting the liners and checking the muffins in the oven.



Check out all the videos at my YouTube :)

No comments: